If helping people comes second nature to you, you might be ready for a career as a Chiropractic Assistant. Here at Hunter Chiropractic our vision is to bring hope to our community through chiropractic care. We take care of entire families and see people with a variety of health conditions. We have a fast, fun, family oriented environment. When you join our team, you become a part of our family. The expectations are high and the rewards are too! We're looking for someone with a heart of service and strong work ethics to join our team. This is a patient focused position. Your number one job is to offer the best patient experience possible.
Specific Skills, Knowledge, or Abilities:
• Energetic, disciplined, detailed, upbeat, and intuitive learner with a desire to grow in a fast-paced environment.
• Possess a passion for serving others.
• Motivated, Proactive, Collaborative, Versatile, Reliable, and Welcoming are words that describe you.
• This person must have excellent communication skills.
• Experience in Microsoft office (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); Google Suites
• Professional personal presentation
• Well-developed written communication skills
• Ability to memorize things in a short period of time (this position requires a lot of memorization!)
• Proven outstanding job attendance
• This position does require standing and moving around the office, you will not be sitting behind a desk!
• Competitive pay/ Starting wage $12.00/hr. (Can grow to $14/hr in the first 6 months!)
• Performance driven bonuses
• Off on all major holidays
• Room for advancement
• On-going training, including traveling to industry conferences and events
We are looking to fill this position within the next 2 weeks!
**This is a part time position offering 20 - 35 hours per week**
To apply please visit: http://bit.ly/FrontDeskAsst